Monday, March 16, 2009

Regarding recent Liverpool winning over Manchester Utd



I watched this match on my satellite tv at home. It was an exciting game but I dont really bother who is winning. But to be honest I really wanted the Red Devils to stumble on the ground and eat the grass. Maybe it is just i grew bored of Manchester Utd to keep winning the cup. But even if Man U win I just dont bother. Well, I dont take any side, really. The game was not significant enough to change the world.. oh yeah maybe for those who gamble it is the turning point whether they will turn broke or become rich. Football is another man made religion specially designed by the "geniuses" to make their beer sell fast and to keep gamblers pumping money into their fat bank account. It is a good distraction as well for us to forget for a while our hefty amount of unpaid bill, rent etc, problem at work, problem with the spouse, the kids and the global issues.

This is a naive view from a footy outsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment